Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A few cute excuses for my absence





Well I've made the leap into the world of photography. I wouldn't call myself a "professional" photographer b/c I know I still have lots of improving to do before I earn that title. I had what I call a skill building shoot two weeks ago. Baby K is 4 months old and her Big brother O is almost 3. They were a joy to work with. Baby K loved the camera, Big brother O, not so much! Everytime I tried to snap a picture of him he yelled, "No!!" So we took him to the park and I told him, "Well since you won't take a picture for me, I'll take a picture of trees!" So he started pointing out trees for me ;)Here are a few of the shots I got. Mom was very happy!

5 comments:

katd said...

Those are fantastic!! Congratulations:) The pictures of Baby K are so beautiful - and small babies are tough to photograph. Great job:)

Jake and Emily said...

Looks AWESOME! :) Great shots, Nia - can't wait to watch your business boom!

Anita said...

Congratulations! They pics look great!

Dooney's Mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dooney's Mama said...

I am so proud of u girlie!

I'll definitely be scheduling a shoot when my baby comes home.

God is so awesome and you...sista dear... have a God-given talent.