Monday, March 15, 2010

Prayers for Jayden

March has been a tough month for my little man. First, a bout of synovitis, followed by a pretty bad staph infection. Then Friday he had a really bad seizure at school. Saturday he started to run a fever and it hasn't broken much since then, even with Motrin. He's extremely congested and not eating at all, but he's drinking a TON which is very encouraging. I've tried pushing pediasure but he gagged on it and threw it all up. He's just not feeling well at all. I'm waiting for the Dr to call back, both the GI and the general pedi, to see what the next step has to be. He's been in the Drs office for sick visits 3 times in the past 2 weeks.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Ugh, I'm so sorry! I will say a prayer for him right now!

LL said...

Many Prayers for Jayden! Hugs Nia!