Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I've been TAGGED!!!

I've been tagged by Sherri!! I've never been tagged before, but it's pretty cool!

Rules: Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I am not a fan of the cold weather. I am already wishing spring would get here soon!

2. I miss working a 9-5. I love staying home with my son, but I also miss having a set schedule, getting up and driving to work in the morning, and mingling with other adults. With that said, I don't know how much I would be able to enjoy a 9-5 at this point b/c I would definitely miss spending my days with my son. I guess I'm torn.

3. I was on birth control pills for 9 months, in order to regulate my cycles. Prior to the birth control pills my cycles were only 20-23 days long. This was my first month off of the pill and my cycle was a perfect 28 days long!!!! This made me so happy!

4. I used to be a party girl in my younger years! LOL! I partied every weekend and was usually the lofe of the party. That's hard to believe isn't it? I actually can't believe it myself.

5. I'm a very kind person and would love to help everyone in need and often times I would give my last dime to help a family member. Unfortunately, they don't always do the same for me. I still have a hard time saying no, though.

6. Sometimes I feel like I can never finish what I start. I never finished college. The first time I had to leave college was b/c my mom was in an accident and was almost paralyzed. I finally got back in and Hurricane Katrina destryed the city when I only had a year and a half left before graduating. I am now on a very LONG waiting list and just don't see myself getting back in, although I would love to finally graduate. In fact, my grandma who passed in May, was looking forward to attending my graduation.

7.I think online shopping is evil!! It is too easy to spend money that I shouldn't be spending! If there was no online shopping, I would probably gain more interest on my checking account in the winter b/c I would never want to go anywhere in the cold! HAHA!!

8. I really LOVE bunnies but can't stand the smell of their urine. I'd have to clean the cage everytime it pees b/c I have a nose like a german shepard!

Okay,now to tag 8 people....Hmmm.... Alicia, Amber, Amber, Amy, Liz, S, Liz, and Lyndsay!

No comments: