1. I am really trying to get back to adding pictures to this blog! I promise! Things have just been so hectic around here lately.
2. J has been using his words so much lately, and he's developing quite a silly personality.
3. I feel like he's ready to get back into his playgroups and library storytime, but I'm afraid that once we start it all again, he will go backwards.
4. His eating has not gotten any better. In fact, it's gotten worse. French toast, fries, and PBJ. Nothing else. Last night I tried baby food and he gagged on it and threw it up.
5. Tomorrow is his EGD. I'm so worried about him going under anesthesia, but I am also ready for some answers.
6. If the Dr doesn't find scarring, narrowing, or anything suspicious during the EGD, he will start feeding therapy asap.
7. If she does find something wrong, then we will know that my poor boy has been in pain and that's why he won't eat. I pray that it's something that can be fixed in feeding therapy and no more surgery!
8. We are going to New Orleans for a week on Friday!
9. Zulu Ball, my mom's bday party, Mardi Gras!!
10. Hopefully once I get back I can get back into the swing of things and add some recent pictures to the blog!
Answer Me This: Right vs Privilege
3 days ago