Wednesday, June 30, 2010

So this is how it feels...

to have too much on your plate. Tomorrow is Jayden's EGD w/ biopsy. Saturday is my 6 yr wedding anniversary. Sunday is the 4th of July. Tuesday I have my outpatient sinus surgery. Next Saturday is my niece's 13th bday slumber party that I am giving her. In between all of that, Jayden has several doctor's appointments and so do I. And if that weren't enough, my aunt has been fighting terminal cancer for a few months now and is now dying. The doctor does not expect her to live through the night. The month hasn't even started yet and I'm so ready for it to be over already :(

Please keep my baby in your prayers and also my family, as they are having a hard time accepting my aunt's death.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I'm so sorry that you have SO MUCH going on.

Will say a prayer for you all promptly after posting this.