Friday, March 27, 2009

The best part of waking up...

has nothing to do with Folger's in my cup!! Sorry!!

For the past few months, maybe since we converted J's crib to a toddler bed, he's been waking up at the crack of dawn. We found out that he has help waking up b/c of the two St. Bernards next door who bark all night long and then start again as soon as the sun comes up. I'm still trying to adjust to his early rising, so I usually just turn up the volume on his monitor and I stay in bed for a few minutes longer. He's not a crier and totally independent and I usually find him in his room, sitting at his Elmo table, building a lego tower. Just the other day he was sitting with both Elmo chairs together, one cheek in each chair! LOL!

Well this morning was the same ole routine, only this time I don't think he was to into playing by himself this morning. I heard him get out of bed, turn his sound machine off, and then... "Maaa maaaaaaaa!! Maaaa maaaaaaaaa!"

Who needs a few more minutes when they wake up to an alarm that sweet?!?!

No comments: