Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bad Timing...

As you know, J's appt with the Developmental pediatrician is scheduled for the first week in July. It was the soonest they had available so we took it and it was/is very convenient for us since it's the Friday and Monday of the 4th of July weekend. However, we still asked to be placed on the cancellation list just in case he could get in sooner b/c having a diagnosis for him is really important b/c at this point we are at a standstill until then. So yesterday I got a call. Someone cancelled and they were able to move us up to April 16th!! 3 weeks from now!! But it won't work...we'll be in Destin, Fl. I would have cancelled the trip in an instant, but we are going to see my inlaws and we only get to see them once a year and they are looking forward to the trip. Also, I'm sure you know how hard it is to change reservations in Destin! So I regretfully turned down that appt and they will call us back if someone else cancels before July.

No comments: