Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Busy Bees!!

We finally added an OT to Jayden's group of therapists and I'm happy to say that after a very rude encounter and cancellation of the first appt by one OT, we did end up with an AWESOME OT. I am definitely a true believer in that everything in life happens for a reason. I cannot say enough good things about Mrs. L. She's been here for 2 weeks now and she's taught me things about Jayden's sensory issues that I didn't understand. So with that said, we have therapy 3 days a week, and Jayden started a MMO program once a week. He goes on Mondays and he loves it! Yesterday he actually skipped to the door of the building singing "School, school, school!" It makes me feel good to know he loves it that much. He's also been having soccer games and practice, so between all of that and add in my photo shoots, we've been busy! Things are going well, health wise, and Jayden is going to see a neurologist in New Orleans soon for the seizures. I just wanted to post an update on us and I'll leave you with some pictures that Jayden actually cooperated with me to get. This certainly makes this photographer mom happy :D




No comments: