Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Days 20, 21, 22, and 23!!!

LOL! I've been in San Antonio, TX for my brother in laws wedding this weekend. Since I missed 3 days, I'll be sharing FOUR things I'm thankful for on today.

1. I'm thankful for safe travels to and from San Antonio. 8+ hours in the truck and Jayden did wonderful!
2. I'm thankful for the military appreciation shown at Sea World in San Antonio. Not only did our entire family get in free, but we were also able to save 30% on any food and beverage items (snack foods included!) and 30% off at the gift shops. This made our Saturday very special b/c Lord knows the funds were tight! Jayden had a wonderful time and was SUCH a good boy :)
3. I am thankful for being married into a very wonderful family. I'm blessed to have such loving inlaws. The weekend with them was so enjoyable and I truly missed them when they left to board their plane. We've got to do this again!
4. Today, I am thankful for WORK!! I start my new job on tomorrow morning and I'm very excited to be back in the work force and still have the time to contribute to my photography business as well!

No comments: