Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 days of Thankfulness

This has been going around the internets lately and, right now, I'm at a place in my life where it would really help if I actually stopped to count my blessings, so I will give this a go. Who cares that I'm 3 days late getting started!?! ;) I'll start from Day 1 though...

Day 1 | I am thankful for my faith in God. It has kept me strong throughout the day to day obstacles we've had to face. Obstacles I never thought I'd have the strength to even live through.

Day 2 | I am thankful for my husband. He is my rock and he is such a wonderful provider for our family.

Day 3 | I am thankful for my health. I cannot imagine how I would be able to go about my day and be able to care for Jayden 24/7 if I did not have my health.


Are you doing the 30 days of Thankfulness? If so, please link me to your blog! If not, well DO IT! :)

No comments: