Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Really??

I think my son may be potty trained!! Well, I won't say 100% b/c I still put a diaper on him at night, but doesn't that take a while for all kids to get the hang of, waking up at night to use the potty? Also, since he is so independent about it (doesn't tell us, he just goes on his own...and slams the door in our face if we follow him!), I'm not sure how he will handle things in public. But I guess I can safely say that Jayden is 90% potty trained in only 6 days?!?! He actually woke up this morning and tugged at his diaper and said "Buzz" b/c he wanted to put on his Buzz Lightyear underwear. And just a few minutes ago he was playing in his haunted house we built for him yesterday and then I heard him calling to me from the bathroom, "Mommy!!! YAY!!! MOMMY!! YAY!!!!" And there he was, sitting on his potty and it was filled with pee! My kid is so smart and I'm so proud!!

1 comment:

Ange said...

YAY!!! Awesome job, J-man! Ewan still wants nothing to do with it. It's killing me! lol