1. I got the results back from my MRI last week which showed severe sinus inflammation that the Dr believes could be chronic since all of my migraines seem to start off as sinus headaches. He is referring me to an ENT to discuss sinus surgery. Until then, I am taking Levaquin and Nasacort.
2. This morning I went from no headache to full blown migrain in less than 5 minutes. Since it was time for me to take my Levaquin and Nasacort, I just added 2 excedrin migraine pills to the mix and prepared myself to spend the rest of the day in bed for a migraine I couldn't get rid of. Well, guess what?!?! NO MIGRAINE!!! That's a record people. I've never had a non prescription medication take a migraine away, although my mom is thinking that the Nasacort helped :)
3. My boy is talking people! I mean really talking. And I'm loving it! He asks himself questions and answers them, he makes his toy soldiers talk to each other, and he's putting so many 3 word phrases together. To all those people who told me that I would be wishing he wouldn't learn to talk b/c he would never be quiet...YOU WERE WRONG!! I love to hear him use that sweet voice.
4. I am feeling like I need at least a month vacation from my photography business. I just feel burnt out. I imagine lots of potographers feel this way aroun this busy time of year. But honestly, I just may take that vacation!
5. Did you know I opened an etsy store?? I sure did! Check it out www.beanies4babies.etsy.com I have a serious addiction to knitted baby hats so I'm so glad I can use my creativity to create whatever it is I want :)
6. I found out that we have 4, yes FOUR, doctors who live in our cul de sac! And get this, one of them is a neurologist. It's comforting to know in case of an emergency.
7. Jayden has been doing well, but he's still having headaches. We are hoping to get results from his MRI and EEG this week. Praying for good news!!
8. I'm getting bored with my monthly menu lately. It always seems to be the same thing over and over again. Can anyone share their favorite recipes or favorite sites for recipes?
9. I finally retired my blackberry and will be switching to an iphone. I think it will be delivered today and I'm very excited about all of the apps I can get. I'm hoping I can find a good gluten free app b/c I'm always so nervous about where to find food for Jayden when we travel.
10. BIG, FUN, EXCITING weekend coming up for us!!!!!
Adoption Reform: All We Need is Laws?
20 hours ago