Monday, May 17, 2010

Caffeine Withdrawal!!!

I can't even believe this, but I think I'm experiencing caffeine withdrawals! LOL! I honestly don't think I even drink enough coffee for that to happen, but obviously I do. I usually have 1 cup of coffee every morning. For some reason (I don't even remember why) I decided to skip it this morning. By 12 noon, I was feeling sluggish. Jayden went down for his nap and I took that quiet time to work on my contact list and work towards my goal of becoming a director with my business. I sent out a few emails, made some calls, and then I was just incredibly tired. I went to lay down for a few minutes, but of course, the minute I was dosing off guess who woke up? YEP! So I went upstairs and got in bed with him. He played along for maybe 2 minutes, but then he thought it was more fun to pry my eyelids open. I took him to the playroom, turned on the cartoons, and sprawled out on the futon hoping he'd play with his toys and wacth some cartoons for a few minutes. Well, he did play with his toys. He kept making me food from his play kitchen and bringing it to me, demanding I eat it. Then once I was done he demanded I eat more! LOL, so no nap for me. I just finished my conference call and my eyes are barely open!! I'm going to bed now and I will be drinking coffee tomorrow morning!

No comments: