Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Busy Bee!!

I've been so busy lately, proofing pictures from a recent session and getting things ready for my vendor table at a huge consignment sale next week. Also, I have to go through J's drawers this week to clear out all of his clothes that are too small so that I can sell them at the sale. I told a friend of mine that I was selling his old clothes and she said "Aren't you going to have more kids?" Yep I am, but I have no idea when that will happen, and keeping those clothes around will only add more pressure to an already tough situation. So off they go and WHEN we do have another child, he or she will get a new wardrobe (secretly hoping for another HE!!)

Anyway, here's a little sweetness for ya! J and his blankie! He sleeps like this every night. Blankie over his head!!


No comments: