Thursday, September 4, 2008

Get the sillies out!!

J woke up with a MAJOR case of the sillies!! He's been giggling all.day.long. I had to stop and pick up a check today and he laugh everytime I stopped at a red light! Then we stopped at the store for a few things for dinner tonight. He demanded to ride in a car cart "CAW CAW CAW PEEEESH!!" So in the car cart he went, although they are terribly hard to steer. We ended up getting trapped in an aisle b/c there were boxes on the floor. I had to push the cart back and forth to get it away from the boxes and we were stuck in between two display cases. I would have been embarassed if it wasn't for the hysterical laughter coming form the stuck cart! J thought this was the funniest thing ever. And when I said "Uh Oh, mommy got us stuck." he cracked up even harder! It was awesome. He sang silly songs on the way home and watched Wow Wow Wubzy while mommy put away the groceries. I wish you could have heard the belly laughs from him watching wow wow wubzy!! So then it was nap time. He giggled at the ABC story and then I put him in his crib for his nap where he immediately started to laugh uncontrollably! I had to run out and get the camera to record this scene. This is the tame version! He was laughing so much harder before I ran out to get the camera!

DISCLAIMER: There are certainly clear outlet covers on that outlet behind his crib, and yes we know it's time to convert his crib to a toddler bed, but momma's not quite ready yet ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nia,
Seriously, you have THE CUTEST BABY EVER!!

Anita said...

So cute! I love the baby babble!