Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Where did the day go?!?!

Whoa...I have had no time for anything today. We got up this morning and had breakfast and then I did my niece's hair for her. Soon as I was done with her hair and J went down for his nap, my friend came over with her baby. Once J got up from his nap, I took advantage of the cool breeze from a storm that's expected to come through and went to the park. It felt really good today compared to the 100 degree days we were having. J was bashfull at first but then had a ball running around! I love to watch him run. His feet go in and it's so cute, but the Dr is keeping a close eye on them b/c if they don't start to turn out, he'll get a correctional brace. We also saw a family of ducks and they were VERY friendly! J loved it. I even handed my camera over to my niece to do a "photo shoot" of the duck family! Yeah, I was a brave woman! I wish I had my other camera to catch her in action. It was really cute. Maybe we will do it again tomorrow. Only 8 more days until Disney!!


1 comment:

LL said...

Just catching up on your blog! Awesome sermon at your church...i know it must have been good to be at that church again. Have fun wit your niece...and of course your little boy is super handome.