I was tagged by my good friend Michelle. How fun!! So here's how it goes...
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have-.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each taggee's blog to let them know they've been tagged.
And here are my quirky quirks!
1. As if you didn't know, I am a photography addict! My day is never complete if I haven't snapped at least one picture. Also, television and magazines are not the same for me anymore. I watch television and all I see are photo ops. And magazines are just picture albums to me! I get a few ideas from them also ;)
2. I cannot and will not go to sleep with a dirty dish in the sink. I tried one night and tossed and turned all night! Can you say OCD?
3. I get very nervous and restless if the house is a mess. I was in a slump last week and couldn't figure out why, then I noticed that my carpet was a mess. Hubby steam cleaned it and now I'm happy as a clam! More of that OCD stuff there ;)
4. I have to eat chicken with a fork. I can't stand the smell of the chicken bone. It makes me gag. So I don't order chicken in public b/c I hate to explain why I eat it with a fork.
5. I always eat oreos in 3 bites! Can't be two and it can't be 4. Must be 3!
6. I am obsessed with checking my email, and I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one! Thanks Michelle!
So there are my 6 quirks and here are my 6 tagged friends:
5. Min (not linked b/c blog is private)